Commitment to your privacy
This site is owned and operated by Jumping Ever After. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Jumping Ever After, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Information Jumping Ever After gathers & tracks
Jumping Ever After gathers two types of information about users:
1) Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive further information about our products or services. Under no circumstances does Jumping Ever After divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
2) Information Jumping Ever After gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers' needs. Under no circumstances does Jumping Ever After divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
Jumping Ever After Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
1. "Ask us a question or say a quick hello" submission - our users can choose to enter their details to receive further information relating to getting pricing on our products or services. The information gathered from this form is used for identifying users needs and to provide contact information for further communication about our products and services as specifically requested.
2. "Contact us" submission - our users can choose to request further information or ask questions directly from our online enquiry form. The information gathered from users will be used to make contact with these clients to provide answers to their questions and not for any other purpose.
Consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
Jumping Ever After tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Jumping Ever After does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
USE OF INFORMATION
Jumping Ever After uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, make contact via phone or email to provide information requested by users, provide interactive or personalised elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out personalised quotes or make contact with users who have questions or need further advice or information. Jumping Ever After never shares personal information with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
Because we don't track the usage patterns of individual users, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific user clicked their ad. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
Jumping Ever After uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and provide information that has been requested by users. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
- Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviate the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users.
- Contact vie email or phone to request the deletion of any correspondence or personal information.